Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Raleigh spots that I missed while in NYC

Last week, I attended Blogworld in the one and only NYC. I ate all of my favorite NY fare, such as bagels, pizza and the most delicious taco I have ever eaten from a street truck. Although I was having a wonderful time and eating tasty foods, I did get a bit homesick for a few Raleigh places:

Brewmasters: I knew that my crew was heading over there one night while I was away and boy was I craving some NC brews that night! You can go there tonight and enjoy canned beer specials and half off whiskey drinks.

Helios: One morning on a quest for a nice cafe that also had free internet access, i found myself wishing I could go to Helios Cafe and have a nice chai latte while attending to business.

Boylan Bridge Brewpub: before I left for my flight home, my last NYC meal was at Chelsea Brewing Company. The Checker Cab Blond was amazing! Sitting outside and overlooking the water and the skylines reminded me of Boylan Bridge Brewpub so much so that it was the first place I wanted to go to when I got home. Go there tonight and enjoy a $4 featured draft!

Find Today's Daily Deal in Raleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment